IVR and Voice Broadcasting
EasyIVR is the voice broadcasting and interactive voice response (IVR) service division of Database Systems Corp. (DSC).
Since 1978, DSC has been providing information products and services for the telecommunications industry including call center software and services.
Contact DSC today for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice broadcasting and IVR services.
IVR Hosting Service
DSC provides complete IVR hosting and IVR outsourcing at our secure data center. Using our award winning IVR software, we can provide your organization with a highly customized and affordable phone service. Because our experienced staff has developed hundreds of unique applications, there is virtually no answering service application that we cannot perform.
Voice Broadcasting Service
Voice broadcasting is becoming one of the most efficient and economical means of communications today. Our voice broadcast service calls numbers from a computer managed list and plays a pre-recorded message to the call recipient or answering machine.
Our call center can place one call or millions of calls. We offer the most comprehensive and flexible programs in the market today including computer initiated dialing using our XML push technology. Large bulk dialing can be performed using our mass calling service.
Custom IVR and Voice Broadcasting Systems
Database Systems Corp. provides the PACER digital phone system which includes our award winning IVR software.
This system employs industry standard Intel / Dialogic components and can perform simultaneous inbound call answering and outbound voice broadcasting calling campaigns. Starting with a single T1 board, this system starts with 24 lines and can grow to thousands of lines using our networked systems approach.
DSC also provides an economical and expandable analog phone system that can perform both IVR and voice broadcasting. Starting with a minimum of 4 lines, our voice broadcast and IVR system can be totally customized by our professional staff or we can provide you with our comprehensive IVR software development kit.
Your interactive voice response applications can be easily ported to our PACER digital phone system when your call volume requires a larger system.
Complete Voice Message Broadcast Features
- Broadcast messages to "live" individuals
- Automated computer generated phone calls
- Single call broadcast with XML Push
- Customized touch phone responses
- ACD systems (auto attendant) features
- Database access for telephone services
- Text To speech and data conversion
- Email notification of call results
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Multiple IVR hosting centers
- Timeout features and call control options
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Call transfer to live agents
- Complete online reporting and call management
- Automatic opt out feature through call identification
- Leave different message on answer machine
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
- Touch phone response control for both parties
- Voice broadcast with Do Not Call checks
- Hearing impaired TDD / TTY phone device support
- Comprehensive IVR Management Reporting
Register Online For Our Service
DSC now provides an online signup for non-profit and commercial organizations wishing to use our call processing services including voice broadcasting and IVR service as well as our CARE community calling programs. Use this form to obtain a quotation and pricing information about our services with no obligation until you fax or mail your signed agreement.
For non-profit organizations, our setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method of registration.
To register online, click on the the online registration image or button on the right.
Call Reassurance Program (CARE)
One of the more important applications that we provide is our Call Reassurance (CARE!) program.
Our CARE! phone system can automatically call households checking on residents to ensure they are OK. Many communities refer to this service as an RUOK or Telephone Reassurance program.
To view a directory of telephone reassurance providers, please visit our Telephone Reassurance web site.
Our telephone reassurance program is intelligent because it can be programmed to call a resident any number of times and any specified time of day. If there is no answer to this call or if the individual does not press the appropriate phone key acknowledging they are OK, our program will automatically call one or more family members or a monitoring center letting them know there is a potential problem.
What We Provide
- Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVRS)
- IVR Outsourcing / 800 Toll Free Phone Services
- Bulk Calling Campaigns for Millions of calls
- XML Push Technology and Phone Messages
- Voice Broadcasting Dialing Projects
- Voice Mail Broadcasting Campaigns
- Customer Business Phone Service
- Outbound Telemarketing Services
- IVR Application Software Toolkit
- Campaign Development and Design
- Online Voice Broadcast Administration
- Toll Free Number Service Implementation
- Voice Broadcast Hosting Services
- Custom Voice Mail Broadcasting Reports
- Call Center Outsourcing / Telephone Services
- Text To Speech Software Conversion
- Complete Voice Mail Services
- "Press Through" Response To Your Agents
- Message On Hold Messages with Voice Overs.
- Database Voice Message Software Integration
- Quality Transcription Services
- IVR Maintenance Solution
- Professional Voice Recordings for Phone Services
Call Center Services
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact Database today for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our computer telephony integration CTI solutions and call center solutions.