Call Center Outsourcing
This section of our technical library presents information and documentation relating to call center technology including software and products.
Since the Company's inception in 1978, DSC has specialized in the development of communications software and systems. Beginning with our CRM and call center applications, DSC has developed computer telephony integration software and PC based phone systems. These products have been developed to run on a wide variety of telecom computer systems and environments.
Contact DSC today. to learn more about our call center outsourcing services.
Outstanding Leaders Drive Top Performing Centers
CIAC Certification. www.ciac-cert.org
Few would dispute that contact centers are one of the fastest growing businesses worldwide, and in the future will continue to be viewed as a critical link between an organization and its customers. The quality of a center's leadership has a direct impact on its ability to successfully serve customers and consistently produce business results. In fact, there may be no more important role for a leader than charting the center's course and directing it path.
Helping leaders become effective leaders is key, and the Call Center Industry Advisory Council (CIAC) has been dedicated to establishing contact center management as a legitimized field through professional certification since 1998. Today, CIAC is a not-for-profit organization that serves as the standards and certifying body for the worldwide contact center industry. Industry certification is now available to credential the expertise of managers and executives in contact center, help desk, customer service, and technical support organizations.
Through the identification, definition, and establishment of industry-recognized best practices for contact center management, CIAC Certification not only identifies the experts, it also cultivates professionals with a mastery command of contact center management. A new breed of expert-level professionals is emerging as a result of CIAC Certification. And, an increasing number of organizations are seeing that a CIAC-Certified Professional has far superior capabilities.
When leaders have the CIAC Certification credential, they have the tools to become outstanding leaders who can drive top performance. Here are the top reasons why it works.
1. Transferable mastery : In addition to traditional benefits like career advancement, improved performance, and increased confidence, the CIAC Certification credential verifies that leaders have mastery that is transferable across the industry, plus it differentiates them in the marketplace, and significantly enhances their value to the organization.
2. Recognized leader and role model : For seasoned practitioners that have mastered contact center management, earning the CIAC Certification credential ensures that they become a recognized leader in the industry and role model in the organization they serve. Without recognized leaders, capable of establishing a strategic direction and charting the course, there will be little hope for the rest of the industry to positively affect or be affected by change.
3. Framework for leadership development : If someone is pursuing a career in contact center management, CIAC Certification provides a framework to develop the knowledge and skills needed for success. A new breed of expert-level management professional is emerging from the process to achieve the respected CIAC industry credential.
4. Mastery of all functional areas : Through the CIAC Certification process you will achieve a mastery level command of all the functional areas of contact center management. It's an opportunity to find out what is not known, and fill in the gaps. If “you don't know what you don't know”, how can improvement ever occur?
5. Leading with Best Practices : The CIAC Certification credential assures that leaders can lead and manage according to industry-recognized best practices. Competent leadership and management is the foundation of a successful contact center operation, and it has been repeatedly shown that organizations highly value professionals with this ability.
6. Commitment to excellence : Being CIAC-Certified demonstrates an unparalleled commitment to performance excellence and sends a strong message that the same is expected from the contact center team. A culture of excellence starts at the top.
7. Mentor for future leaders : CIAC-Certified Professionals are viewed across the industry as a leader and role model for future contact center leaders. This certification establishes its recipients as the “new generation of executives” who not only shi ft their experience, interest, and strengths from inside the contact center to the enterprise as a whole, but who also make the pursuit of contact center management accessible for others in their organization and the industry who seek a career path into the profession.
8. Job security : Earning CIAC Certification demonstrates a career commitment to ongoing professional development, and elevates its recipients to credentialed managers with proven multi-disciplinary expertise -- to significantly enhance job security
9. Quality consciousness : Through the CIAC Certification process you will gain the confidence and ability to create a level of quality consciousness that will positively affect the contact center and organization at large. The goal of CIAC Certification is to influence the culture of organizations by enabling a powerful validation of management strategies and practices that elevate and support the role of contact center management professionals.
10. Raises the bar : CIAC Certification challenges the status quo, requires leaders to be on top of their game, and formally recognizes their achievement. It's an important way of raising the performance bar to exceed personal and professional expectations to allow continued growth.
For more specific information on CIAC Certification, go to www.ciac-cert.org or call 888-859-2422.