Products / Information
Voice Broadcast System
Mass Phone Calls
CARE Phone Service
Call Center Outsourcing
Call Reminder Service
Voice Broadcast Software
Voice Broadcast Applications
Phone Contests and IVR Political Polls
Employee Benefit Call Surveys
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides call center technology including voice broadcasting systems and services.
Voice Broadcasting is a recent mass communication technique that broadcasts phone messages to hundreds or thousands of call recipients at once. This technology has both commercial and community applications. Companies can contact employees and customers instantaneously. Communities can likewise be contacted by emergency response centers.
Using our automated dialing systems, we can broadcast voice messages and service announcements to your clients and community in bulk or individually. Phone call messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice broadcast system can place one call or can deliver millions of phone messages. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events or upcoming appointments. Different recorded phone messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual.
For a sample walk through presentation of our online voice broadcasting service, please visit our
Voice Broadcasting Demo web page.
Once the recorded message has been delivered, an option can be provided for the call recipient to make menu selections using the touch phone keypad. This menu can be a simple or complex script developed using our interactive voice response software. The called individual can be transferred to an operator or to an outside third party.
Contact Database for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice message broadcasting services and systems.
Register Online For Voice Broadcasting Service
If you wish to use our voice broadcasting phone services, DSC is pleased to offer significant discounts when you use our Online Registration Form. This is a quick and easy way to obtain a price quotation and contract with no obligation until you mail us your executed agreement.
Signing up is free and requires no payment until you begin using our service. Once you have filled out this online service form and submitted our online agreement, a representative will contact you regarding our convenient payment methods and your account will be activated immediately. Because of the potential for misuse of this powerful communications media, DSC requires proper identification.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
Smartphone Voice Broadcasting
DSC now lets you manage your voice broadcasting campaigns using your smartphone. The following easy to use functions are available to smartphone users.
Your smartphone now lets you manage any number of voice broadcasts using simple phone commands.
Contact DSC to learn more about this simple way to control your voice broadcasting and to obtain a copy of this smartphone application.
- Login to your account
- Select a list of phone numbers to call
- Select saved recordings to broadcast
- Record messages by calling our service
- Start and Stop a voice broadcast
- Monitor the voice broadcast in progress
Customer Profile - Microsoft Corporation
"At Microsoft, we work to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. This is our mission. Everything we do reflects this mission and the values that make it possible"
Microsoft Corporation selected Database Systems Corp. and our call center outsourcing service to provide emergency phone notification services to its employees. This emergency contact center service is provided when Microsoft needs to contact key employees for meetings during an emergency or an unscheduled event.
Voice Broadcast Solutions - Analog and Digital T1 Systems
DSC offers voice mail broadcasting solutions that support both analog and digital phone lines. Our WIZARD phone system supports as few as 4 analog phone lines and our PACER digital voice broadcast System can grow to 1000 digital lines.
Voice broadcast systems are comprised of Windows OS along with Dialogic voice broadcasting boards. Software supporting voice broadcasting can be developed under Windows and Linux voice broadcasting operating environments.
These automatic phone systems can be networked to support even more lines.
With our networked architecture, these message broadcasting systems can grow as your organization's needs expand.
Voice Broadcasting Application
The use of voice broadcasting technology can be applied to many applications including business, government and community notification. The following is just one example of this powerful communications tool.
Simply click on the graphic or text to view this application.
Voice Message Broadcasting Services
DSC can provide you with a complete, turnkey voice message broadcast phone system. If your calling campaigns are not continuous or if you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization call outsourcing at our networked phone centers.
PLUS DSC offers you our bulk dialing service that lets you broadcast your message to millions of households in a very short window of time for just pennies a call. This is ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
Call today for a quote and see how competitive our rates are for this service. The following comprehensive features of our message broadcast service put us head and shoulders above the competition:
- Broadcast voice messages to either individuals or
answering machines and individuals with unique messages.
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Automatic FTC Opt Out Compliance
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent call routing
- Timeout features and call control options
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
- Emergency voice blast messages to millions of households
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Computer generated calls for alerts and automatic
event notifications such as system failures
- Single Message broadcast using XML Push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Multiple Database access capability
- Update remote database feature
- Text To Speech Data Conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
Database Systems provides affordable and expandable message broadcasting auto dialers that can fit most budgets. Our 4 line analog phone system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
This system comes with a standard message broadcasting application already integrated within this auto dialer. We can also provide you with a custom voice application that fits your requirements. Your custom phone applications developed on this entry level system can be easily ported to our digital T1 phone system (PACER) when your call volume requires a system with more capacity.
DSC provides VB software including our development application tool for creating voice message delivery applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your phone applications. Simply record your phone messages, define your caller lists and fill in the blanks. Its that simple!
Automatic "Opt Out" Features and FTC Compliance
More than just "Do Not Call" list verification. Like some dialers, we fully support a Do Not Call list check prior to calling your phone lists. However, another important FTC regulation is all but ignored by most predictive dialers.
Because of the current FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic Message Dialer gives all call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our voice broadcasting phone dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a "Do Not Call" list maintained in the PACER and WIZARD dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
Voice Broadcast Simulation Models
To assist our clients with estimating the resources required to perform a voice mail broadcasting campaign, Database Systems Corp. provides a simulation model. This model accepts broadcast campaign parameters such as list size and message lengths and estimates the resources required to perform this campaign.
There are two basic types of automatic message dialing campaigns - a simple "Message Only" and a more complex "Press Through". A "Press Through" campaign allows the call recipient to press a phone key to transfer talk with one of your representatives. A "Press Through" call requires 2 lines during the communications process - one line for the initial outbound call and the second line for the transfer to an outside number.
These resources are consumed as long as both parties continue talking.
To simulate this type of campaign requires additional information about the phone configuration.
The voice broadcasting simulation model can also estimate your total costs and potential revenue return on each different campaign.
Contact DSC using our Contact Form to receive further information about this voice broadcast simulation program.
Types of Voice Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
- Simple Voice Broadcasting
- Our message delivery type where the phone system dials from a list and plays one message either to an individual or to both an individual and an answering machine. No agent is available to talk with the contacted party who simply receives the phone message.
This method is highly useful when you wish to provide information, announce an event, send a medication reminder, or request an action from the called individual.
- Custom Voice Broadcast
- This method is similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard phone message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database.
This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Mail Broadcasting with Touch Phone Responses
- This technique expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Broadcasting and Call Transfer
- This method is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Voice Message Broadcasting
- This type of calling campaign blends voice messaging with predictive dialing and can generate very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Online Voice Broadcasting Reports
An important feature of our voice message service and system is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This reporting and feedback system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting campaign with clear and meaningful displays.
VB graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign.
The statistical information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our voice message system can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Voice Broadcast - XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
Our automatic message delivery system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our PACER phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
Professional Voice Recording Services
To achieve the maximum results from your automatic calling programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with many different professional voice talents including multi-lingual associates whose voices you can sample by visiting our Voiceover web page.
These professional services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your voice broadcasting campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at their professional recording studio.
Contact Database to learn more about our voice broadcast services and voice message broadcasting systems.