Products / Information
State Grants and Funding
Telephone Reassurance Demo
Call Reminder Service
Call Center Outsourcing
CARE Manager Operation and Demo
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides an automated telephone reassurance calling program, CARE (Call Reassurance) that contacts homebound individuals ensuring their well-being.
The CARE system is composed of two programs. The CARE Editor manages call recipient information and the CARE Manager monitors the operation of the CARE phone system.
The following is a description and sample operation of the CARE Manager.
Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 to learn more about our telephone reassurance calling program.
CARE Manager Demonstration
The CARE Manager allows the administrator to monitor the operation of the CARE system. A sample of the operation of this program appears below:
CARE Manager Detail
1 - CARE Manager Program
The CARE Manager is a running process on the CARE phone system that displays the status of calls as they are being made by the system. The program provides the CARE administrator with a monitoring tool to ensure the system is functioning properly and to view emergency situations as they occur.
The following information is provided in a rolling display under the CARE Manager:
The administrator can adjust the settings of the CARE phone system using by clicking the "Settings" button on the upper left menu.
- Time - This is the time of day of the last call to this CARE recipient.
- Try - This is the number of times the CARE recipient has been called today.
- Phone No - The phone number of the CARE call recipient.
- Full Name - This is the full name of the CARE call recipient.
2 - CARE Manager Settings
The CARE administrator can adjust the CARE phone system operational settings. These include the following:
When the CARE recipient does not respond to a call or requests contact, an alert is automatically generated on the CARE Manager window notifying the administrator of the potential emergency. The following is an example of this alert.
- Attempts - The CARE phone system can be configured to call CARE recipients a number of times before initiating an emergency notification process. Up to three attempts can be made.
- Time Between Attempts - Each call attempt can be configured with a different wait time (in minutes) prior to initiating the subsequent call.
3 - CARE Manager Alerts
Whenever a CARE recipient requires contact, an alert screen appears with the following information.
- Situation - This informs the CARE administrator of the nature of the alert (emergency, non-emergency, etc.).
- Citizen - This is the CARE recipient information including name, phone number and address.
- Contact - This is the primary Contact information including name, phone number and relationship to CARE recipient.
- Key Holder - This is the Key Holder contact information including name, phone number and relationship to CARE recipient.
Additional CARE Information
Contact DSC today at (602) 265-5968 to learn more about our emergency and telephone reassurance calling services.