Products / Information
Voice Broadcast System
Mass Phone Calls
Phone Broadcast | Telephone Broadcasting
Voice Broadcasting Software
Voice Broadcasting Company
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides call center technology including voice broadcasting services and systems. EasyIVR is the online service division of DSC.
Using our voice broadcast systems, we can deliver voice messages and send reminders to your clients and community in bulk or individually. Phone messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice broadcasting system can place one call or can deliver millions of phone messages. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events or upcoming appointments. Different recorded phone messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual.
Once the recorded message has been delivered, an option can be provided for the call recipient to make menu selections using the touch phone keypad. This menu can be a simple or complex script developed using our interactive voice response software. The called individual can be transferred to an operator or to an outside third party.
Contact Database for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice messaging services and systems.
Manage Voice Broadcasting Using Your iPhone
DSC now lets you manage your voice broadcasting service campaigns using our iPhone (and Droid Voice Broadcast) App. The following easy to use functions are available to smartphone users.
The DSC iPhone App now lets you manage any number of voice broadcasts using simple phone commands.
Contact DSC to learn more about this simple way to control your voice broadcasting and to obtain a copy of this smartphone application.
- Login to your account
- Select a list of phone numbers to call
- Select saved recordings to broadcast
- Record messages by calling our service
- Start and Stop a voice broadcast
- Monitor the voice broadcast in progress
Register Online For Free!
If you wish to use our voice broadcasting phone services, DSC is pleased to offer significant discounts when you use our Online Registration Form. This is a quick and easy way to obtain a price quotation and contract with no obligation until you mail us your executed agreement.
Signing up is free and requires no payment until you begin using our service. Once you have filled out this online service form and submitted our online agreement, a representative will contact you regarding our convenient payment methods and your account will be activated immediately. Because of the potential for misuse of this powerful communications media, DSC requires proper identification.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
Voice Broadcast Solutions - Analog and Digital Systems
DSC offers phone broadcasting solutions that support both analog and digital phone lines. Our WIZARD phone system supports as few as 4 analog phone lines and our PACER phone system can grow to 1000 digital lines. These automatic phone systems can be networked to support even more lines.
With our networked architecture, these voice broadcasting systems can grow as your organization's needs expand.
Voice Broadcast Systems
Database Systems now has an affordable and expandable message broadcasting dialer that can fit most budgets. Our 4 line analog phone system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
This system comes with a standard message broadcasting application already integrated within this auto dialer. We can also provide you with a custom voice application that fits your requirements. Your custom phone applications developed on this entry level system can be easily ported to our digital voice broadcast system (PACER) when your call volume requires a system with more capacity.
DSC provides VB software including our development application tool for creating voice message delivery applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your phone applications. Simply record your phone messages, define your caller lists and fill in the blanks. Its that simple!
Types of Voice Mail Broadcasting Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
- Simple Voice Broadcast
- Our message delivery type where the phone system dials from a list and plays one message either to an individual or to both an individual and an answering machine. No agent is available to talk with the contacted party who simply receives the phone message.
This method is highly useful when you wish to provide information, announce an event, send a medication reminder, or request an action from the called individual.
- Custom Voice Broadcasting
- This method is similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard phone message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database.
This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Mail Broadcast with Touch Phone Responses
- This voice broadcast technique expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
An example of this type of broadcast is the CARE Latchkey Kids calling program that calls home alone children.
- Voice Broadcast and Call Transfer
- This method is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Voice Message Broadcast
- This type of calling campaign blends voice messaging with predictive dialing and can generate very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
Voice message broadcasting works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Online Voice Broadcast Reports
An important feature of our voice message service and system is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This reporting and feedback system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting campaign with clear and meaningful displays.
VB graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign.
The statistical information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our voice message system can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Voice Broadcast - XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
Our automatic message delivery system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our PACER phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
DSC likewise provides text messaging services which include the ability to deliver text messaging reminders to clients and members of any organization.
Professional Voice Recording Prompts
To achieve the maximum results from your voice broadcast calling programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with many different professional voice talents including multi-lingual associates whose voices you can sample by visiting our Voiceover Talent and Voiceovers web page.
These professional services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your voice broadcasting campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at their professional recording studio.
Voice Broadcast Information
Contact Database to learn more about our voice broadcast services and voice message broadcasting systems.