Products / Information
Voice Broadcasting Software
Late Payment Reminder
VUI Voice User Interface
Call Center Outsourcing
Phone Tree Messaging
Phone Broadcasting Service and Broadcast Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of call center phone systems and computer telephony software.
Our phone broadcast systems and service can send call messages and announcements to your clients and community. Phone messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice broadcasting system can place one call or millions of calls. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments, or simply sales promotions.
Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
For a sample walk through presentation of our online voice broadcasting service, please visit our
Voice Broadcasting Demo web page.
Contact Database for a FREE quote and to learn more about our phone broadcasting and telephone broadcast systems.
Customer Profile - U.S. Post Office
"The United States Postal Service® is an independent establishment of the Executive Branch of the United States Government. It operates in a businesslike way.
Today, the Postal Service™ delivers hundreds of millions of messages each day to more than 141 million homes and businesses."
The U.S. Post Offices in Columbus Ohio utilizes our phone broadcasting services to contact postal employees in the event of an emergency. Emergency phone messages
are sent to employees notifying them of a facility shutdown or other emergency situation. Messages also are sent informing employees to contact their emergency center 800 number for specific information and instructions.
Telephone Broadcasting Service
Database Systems Corp. can provide you with a complete, turnkey telephone broadcast system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization telehone broadcast outsourcing at our own call center.
PLUS DSC offers you our bulk dialing service that lets you broadcast your message to millions of households in a very short window of time for just pennies a call. This is ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
The following comprehensive features of our phone message broadcasting service put us head and shoulders above the competition:
Call transfer to live agents with intelligent
- Broadcast messages to either individuals or to answering machines
and individuals with different messages.
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Automatic FTC Do Not Call Compliance
Remote call transfer through dial out
Timeout features and call control options
Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
Voice blast messages to millions of households
Computer generated calls for alerts and automatic
event notifications such as system failures
Single Message broadcast using XML Push
Customized touchphone responses
Database access and update
Text To Speech Data Conversions
Email notification of call results or voicemail
Touchphone response control for both parties
Bulk message blast with low flat rates
Comprehensive online reporting and call management
Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable Phone Broadcasting analog autodialer. This 4 line telephone broadcast system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom phone broadcast application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides VB (Voice Broadcasting) software including our VB wizard development tool for creating Voice Broadcasting applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Types of Telephone Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our Telephone Broadcasting system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Phone Broadcasting
- This is a basic message delivery where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an indivdual and an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide a reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Telephone Broadcast Messaging
- Similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database.
The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This technique expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Phone Broadcasting and Call Transfer
- This method is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Broadcasting
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Online Phone Broadcasting Reports
A key feature of our phone broadcasting system is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting system with clear and meaningful displays.
Phone broadcast graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting.
A sample of the reporting capability of our phone broadcasting service can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Telephone Broadcast - XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
Our Phone Broadcasting system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our PACER phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your telephone broadcasting programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voiceover Talent and Voiceovers web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your phone broadcasting campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
Phone Broadcasting Information
Contact Database to learn more about our telephone broadcasting service and phone broadcast systems.