Products / Information
Voice Broadcast Demonstration
Call Center Outsourcing
Phone Reminder Service
Toll Free Phone Service
Voice Broadcast Software
Hearing Impaired Phone Messaging
Voice Blast Systems
Phone Contests and IVR Political Polls
Voice Broadcasting Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) now offers an affordable and expandable voice broadcasting phone system using analog phone lines.
Features include our easy to use Voice Broadcast Wizard that leads you step by step through the definition of your own outbound phone applications.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom voice application such as medication reminders.
These applications can be easily ported to our PACER Digital Voice Broadcast System when your call volume requires a larger system.
Analog Voice Broadcasting System Features
Our WIZARD phone systems are NEW office systems and Dialogic voice broadcasting telephony boards. These are NOT kits. We custom install your application at our facility - simply plug in your analog lines and follow our simple VB WIZARD.
Standard Voice Broadcast Features
Options and Upgrades Include:
- NEWOffice Environment PC (Monitor Optional)
- NEW Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- 4, 8, 12, or 24 Analog Line Configurations
- Windows OS
- DSC Phone Software
- Simple Message Delivery
- Message With "Press Through" Call Out
- Automatic FTC Opt Out Compliance
- Multiple Voice Broadcast Programs
- VB Wizard Software
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Call Recording
- Message Forwarding
- Customized Voice Broadcast Programs Using IVR Wizard
- Concurrent Inbound IVR functionality
- LINUX, Unix, Windows Development Kit
- Custom VB Application Development
- XML Push Voice Messaging
- Professional Voice Over Messages
- CRM Expansion Option with Agent Support
- Easy Upgrade to PACER Systems with T1 Phone Lines
Analog Voice Broadcasting Systems
With our WIZARD analog phone system, we can send phone messages and service announcements. Phone call messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice broadcasting system can place one call or thousands of calls. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments, or simply notifying them of a special marketing promotion.
Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
FTC Compliant "Opt Out" Features
With the passage of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic Message Dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our WIZARD voice broadcasting phone dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in the WIZARD dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
Voice Broadcasting Service
We can provide you with a complete, turnkey WIZARD Voice Broadcast phone system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can also provide your organization voice broadcast services at our own voice broadcasting call center.
If you have large voice broadcast projects that need to get out quickly, DSC offers you our bulk dialing service that lets you broadcast your message to millions of households in a very short window of time for just pennies a call. This is ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
Call today for a quote and see how competitive our rates are for this service. The following comprehensive features of our message broadcast service put us head and shoulders above the competition:
- Broadcast messages to either individuals or to answering machines
and individuals with different messages.
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
- Voice blast messages to millions of households
- Computer generated calls for alerts and automatic
event notifications such as system failures
- Single Message broadcast using XML Push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Text To Speech Data Conversions
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY phone device support
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Custom applications such as our Latchkey Kids calling program.
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
Online Voice Broadcasting Reports
A key feature of the Voice Message System with our voice mail software is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
The WIZARD Message Broadcasting system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our WIZARD phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
For hearing impaired phone devices, text is converted to standard TTY / TDD formated messages. For standard phone delivery, text messages can be converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be called and multiple messages delivered (answering machine versus "live" answering), with touchphone response and call transfer capability available for standard phone messages.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr and voice broadcasting phone programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voiceover Talent and Voiceovers web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your voice broadcasting campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
VB WIZARD Product Information
Contact Database to learn more about our voice broadcasting services and voice broadcast system.