Products / Information
Telephone Answering Service
Contact Center Outsourcing
Toll Free Phone Service
Mortgage Marketing Services
Real Estate Services
School Call Services
HRD Phone Service
Insurance Marketing Phone Services
With technology from Database Systems Corp., we can pre-qualify your health and life insurance leads as well as automobile insurance and homeowner insurance prospects before they ever speak to your insurance agents. Using our PACER phone system with the Smart Predictive Dialing feature, we can call your prospects and play a highly focused and custom greeting. We then can give your prospects the option to talk with an agent, leave a voice message, hear additional information such as the latest insurance rate quotes, schedule a call back, or simply decline the service.
The call can further qualify your prospects by asking them demographic information and desired insurance amount information.
Now when your insurance agents speak with a prospect, you know there is a high level of interest. No longer will your insurance agents spend hours dialing numbers, repeating the same greeting, experiencing a high level of rejection. Your calls will be with highly qualified and interested prospects. Fewer agents can process far more insurance prospecting leads and your call success rate will increase dramatically.
To view how other businesses and organizations are using this phone application, please visit our Insurance Phone Service Application web page.
Contact Database to learn more about our insurance related phone services.
Types of Insurance Marketing Phone Service Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best for your specific marketing program.
- Automatic Phone Dialing
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a insurance agent is available to make a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the prospect to the insurance agent.
This method simply relieves your insurance agents from the tedium of manually dialing prospective leads.
This type of calling is appropriate when your insurance program is more complex and needs more explanation and personal interaction.
- Insurance Message Broadcasting
- This is another method of calling where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. An insurance agent is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to inform a potential customer of a new insurance program, or to provide instructions on how to contact your insurance agency and apply for a program.
- Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the potential customer options from which to select.
Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could include obtaining additional rate information, being removed from the call list, explaining insurance program benefits, leaving a voice message, or speaking with a insurance agent.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your insurance agents handle. This greatly increases your insurance agent productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the dialer contacts an individual when no agent is available.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to potential clients, and if the individual expresses an interest in your insurance program, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your insurance agents.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
Outsource Your Insurance Telemarketing At Our Call Center
Database Systems Corp. can provide your organization with a complete turnkey application and dialer for insurance programs. But you can also outsource your marketing projects at very affordable rates through our call center.
This "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" option lets you experience the results we know you can achieve through automation.
Contact DSC today for a free quote.
Leave A Targeted Message On Answering Machines
Another advanced feature of our Insurance Marketing Dialer is its ability to not only detect answering machines, but to leave a separate pre-recorded message on this machine.
Statistics have shown that an individual is 2 to 3 times more likely to respond to a marketing message left on an answering machine than to respond to a mailer.
Our Message Dialer not only detects answering machines, it also detects the end of the machine's greeting prompt. Unlike other dialers, we only begin playing your message AFTER the answering machine prompt has ended.
Traditional auto dialers cannot detect the difference between an individual and an answering machine.
Most that can detect the difference just discard these calls or at best, schedule this number to be redialed later. These dialers are ignoring the potential of getting additional insurance leads and business by leaving a targeted message.
Work From Home Insurance Agents
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your employees to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that promote this capability.
Our PACER phone system, combined with our CRM application software and computer telephony products, fully supports remote agents and work at home employees.
Now your insurance agent base can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about our remote agent capability, you may view our Remote Agent page.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your phone calling programs, consider using our professional voice over talent services.
We have contracted with several professional voice over specialists that you can sample by visiting our Voiceovers and Voiceover Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
Insurance Marketing Service Benefits
- Perform Automobile Insurance Marketing
- Homeowner Insurance Prospeceting Programs
- Increased Insurance Agent Success and Morale
- Enhanced Cost Savings!
- Consistent Greeting and Introduction
- Maximized Insurance Agent Productivity
- Process Health Insurance Leads
- Followup Life Insurance Leads
- Improved Control
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Expanded Information Capability
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact Database to learn more about our insurance dialer that processes life insurance leads and homeowner insurance marketing.