Products / Information
Late Payment Reminder
Bill Pay Service
Toll Free Phone Service
Phone Answering Systems
Voice Broadcast Software
CARE Telephone Service
Message Broadcast Service and Systems
Voice message broadcasting is becoming a widely accepted method of providing information to your customers and community membership. This economical and timely service can broadcast important alerts within minutes.
Using our PACER or WIZARD phone system, we can broadcast voice mail messages and service announcements to your clients and community. Pre-recorded messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our message voice broadcasting system can place one call or millions of calls.
Special phone messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, daily reminders or appointments. Different and unique messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Personalized phone scripts can be developed incorporating touchphone responses. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
For a sample walk through presentation of our online message broadcasting service, please visit our
Voice Broadcasting demonstration web page.
Contact Database for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our message broadcasting services and systems.
Message Broadcast Systems Support 4 - 1000 Phone Lines
DSC offers analog and digital message broadcasting solutions. Our WIZARD phone system supports as few as 4 analog phone lines and our PACER Digital Voice Broadcast System can handle up to 1000 lines. These systems can be networked to support even more lines.
With our open architecture, our message broadcast system can grow as your organization's needs expand.
Customer Profile - District Of Columbia
"The mission of the Department of Employment Services is to plan, develop and administer employment-related services to all segments of the Washington, DC metropolitan population. We achieve our mission through empowering and sustaining a diverse workforce, which enables all sectors of the community to achieve economic and social stability."
- District Of Columbia
The District of Columbia - Department of Employment Services has contracted with Database Systems Corp. to send voice messages to students within the district. DOES utilizes Voice Broadcasting from Database Systems to provide public school students with announcements regarding professional employment opportunities via summer work programs.
Message Broadcasting Example
Voice message broadcasting can be applied to many applications, from business to government and community notification. The following is an example of one use of this powerful communications tool.
Simply click on the graphic or text to view this application.
Professional Message Broadcasting Service
DSC can provide you with a complete, turnkey PACER Message Broadcast phone system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization message broadcast outsourcing at our own call center.
PLUS DSC offers you our voice messaging service that lets you broadcast your message to millions of households in a very short window of time for just pennies a call. This is ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
Call today for a quote and see how competitive our rates are for this service. The following comprehensive features of our message broadcast service put us head and shoulders above the competition:
- Broadcast messages to either individuals or to answering machines
and individuals with different messages.
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Automatic FTC Do Not Call Compliance
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Text To Speech Data Conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
- Voice blast messages to millions of households
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Computer generated calls for alerts and automatic
event notifications such as system failures
- Single Message broadcast using XML Push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
Message Broadcast Systems
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable message broadcasting phone system. This 4 line VB system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom VB application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides VB software including our VB wizard development tool for creating Voice Broadcasting applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Message Broadcasting - Personalized And Customized
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in voice messages using our Text To Speech Software. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a message when contact is with an individual. In other campaigns, different messages can be played based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a message with selection options using our IVR system.
Calls can be routed to a remote company representative or to a group of service agents. Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our voice broadcast system can conform to your specific requirements.
Types of Message Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
- Simple Message Broadcast
- This is a basic message delivery where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an individual and an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This voice broadcast technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide a reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Message Broadcasting
- Similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This technique expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Broadcasting and Call Transfer
- This method is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Broadcasting
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Online Message Broadcast Reports
A key feature of the Message Broadcast System with our voice mail software is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting system with clear and meaningful displays.
Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign.
The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting.
A sample of the reporting capability of our voice message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Voice Broadcast - XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
Our Voice Broadcasting system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our PACER phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
Text messaging services are also provided by DSC including the delivery of text messaging reminders.
The Benefits of Voice Broadcasting
Interactive Voice Broadcast systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Voice broadcasting benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Expanding hours of operation
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Message Broadcast Product Information
Contact Database to learn more about our voice broadcasting and message broadcast system.