Products / Information
XML Phone Messaging
Call Center Outsourcing
Toll Free Phone Service
Phone Answering Software
IVR Opinion Polls
Voice Messaging Systems and Voice Blast Service
Using our voice message broadcasting system, we can deliver voice messages and service announcements to your clients and community. Phone messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice messaging system can place one call or millions of calls. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments, or simply notifying them of a special promotion.
Different voice blast messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Voice Messaging Systems - 4 to 1000 Phone Lines
DSC offers analog and digital voice messaging solutions. Our WIZARD phone system supports as few as 4 analog phone lines and our PACER phone system can handle up to 1000 lines. These systems can be networked to support even more lines.
With our open architecture, our message broadcasting system can grow as your organization's needs expand.
Contact Database for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice messaging services and systems.
Voice Messaging Systems
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable voice messaging autodialer. This 4 line automatic phone dialing system includes our wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own phone applications or we can provide you with a custom VB application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides voice broadcast software including our VB wizard development tool for creating voice messaging applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining these applications. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Types of Voice Messaging Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific campaign.
- Simple Voice Messaging
- This is a basic message delivery where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an individual and an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide voice reminders, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Voice Messaging
- Similar to the Simple Voice Messaging but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Messaging and Touchphone Response
- This technique expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Messaging and Call Transfer
- This method is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Voice Message Broadcasting
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Messaging with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Online Voice Messaging Reports
A key feature of the Voice Messaging System is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice messaging system with clear and meaningful displays.
Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Voice Messaging and XML Push Technology
Our voice messaging system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
The Benefits of Voice Messaging
Voice Messaging Systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Voice messaging benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Voice Blast and Voice Messaging Information
Contact Database to learn more about our voice messaging systems and services.