Products / Information
Virtual ACD Systems
Call Center Outsourcing
Telephone Answering Service
Clinical IVR Surveys
Market Research Surveys
VUI (Voice User Interface)
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) offers a complete voice user interface as part of our interactive voice response IVR service and systems. These systems are ideally suited for both small to large organizations. Our IVR solutions support both digital and analog phone lines.
Speech recognition enhances our IVR system and enables the interaction of people and automated systems over the phone in a much more flexible and "hands free" way than the only other input mechanism currently available today - the touch phone pad.
Speech recognition creates a VUI ( Voice User Interface ) for the telephone. Text to speech allows information in text form to be conveyed to the telephone user. Phone user verification can confirm the identity of a caller by their voice for secure transactions or to control access to sensitive information.
Business and Toll free phone numbers (generally 800 numbers and their equivalent) are very popular for service and sales organizations, allowing customers and prospects to call your organization anywhere in the country.
Our IVR software and phone system adds another dimension to the PACER call center solutions.
Our IVR with Voice User Interface (VUI) processes inbound phone calls, plays recorded messages including information extracted from databases and the internet, and potentially routes calls to either inhouse service agents or transfers the caller to an outside extension based upon voice instructions.
IVR VUI enhances our phone system's current robust features of predictive dialing, ACD, and digital call recording.
Contact DSC today. to learn more about our IVR / VUI services and IVR application development software.
IVR / VUI Systems Support 4 - 1000 Phone Lines
DSC offers analog and digital IVR solutions. Our WIZARD phone system supports as few as 4 analog phone lines and our PACER phone system can handle up to 1000 lines. These systems can be networked to support even more lines.
With our open architecture, your inbound phone answering system can grow with your business or organization.
Complete IVR Systems
DSC offers an affordable and expandable analog IVR system. VUI can be added to this system as an option. This 4 line IVR system includes our IVR Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive IVR software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom IVR application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides IVR software including our IVR wizard development tool for creating interactive voice response applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your IVR applications. IVR development applications can be designed and implemented quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks. Phone surveys can be put together in a logical and simple fashion.
IVR Wizard Software Speeds Phone Application Development
DSC provides VUI / IVR software including our IVR wizard development tool for creating interactive voice response applications.
Our IVR Solution
lets you increase ivr developer productivity by providing a visual development environment. IVR applications can be defined in minutes using this sophisticated, yet easy to use development tool.
DSC also has available a comprehensive IVR software library known as our IVR Wizard Software Development Kit. This optional package is available for programmers and systems adminstrators who wish to manage IVR programs from LINUX, Unix, or Windows operating environments.
Data collected by our ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) or IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems can be passed to your existing PC, Unix, Linux or Web applications through our phone software.
The PACER predictive dialer can automatically call your customers and pass only connected calls to your agents. With our computer telephony software, your telephone and computer work together to provide cost-saving benefits.
Application for VUI
Voice User Interface (VUI) systems can be used for many different phone applications:
Such benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any call center more profitable.
- Stock quotes Major investment firms use speech recognition as the primary way all customers get stock and option price quotes by phone.
- Controlling sensitive data Banks are using voice verification to avoid unauthorized callers gaining access to confidential information.
- Business directory assistance Companies are beginning to offer commercial directory assistance, including hotel and restaurant guides. A caller can make inquiries in natural form, e.g., "Is there a French restaurant near the beach?"
- Flight information Airlines are using speech recognition for their employees to schedule flights. Airline reservation systems will be broadly deployed for corporations and the public.
- Parcel tracking Large parcel shipping companies are using speech recognition to automate giving a customer status of their package when they call and say the tracking number.
- E-mail Distribution More and more products and services allow calling in over the telephone and hearing e-mail using text to speech.
- Accepting toll free calls Most toll free calls in the US are completed by the computer deciding whether the receiving party has accepted the call by simply understanding "yes" versus "no.".
IVR / VUI Software Features
- Multiple IVR Scripts
- IVR Play Message and Prompt
- Interactive Voice Response Phone Key Input
- Play Music On Hold
- Call Outside Line and Transfer IVR Call
- Call Outside Line and Prompt for Input
- Connect Caller to Outside party
- Record IVR Caller Message and Store
- User Navigation and Selection
- IVR Programming Wizard for Fast IVR Development
- IVR Client/Server Architecture
- 800 number systems and Toll Free systems
- DNIS Controlled
- IVR Voice Mail
- Route Caller to Selected IVR Agent Groups
- C or C++ IVR library
- IVR Visual Basic interface
- IVR EZTRAN Flow Control
- Database Access and Update
- IVR Text To Speech Software (TTS)
- Mix IVR Messages and Text
- IVR Response Logging and Reports
VUI Product Information
Contact Database to learn more about our IVR / VUI Software and Voice User Interface Systems.