Database Systems Corp. (DSC) now offers an affordable and expandable inbound call answering system with IVR (interactive voice response) capability.
This flexible phone system can automatically route calls to your service representatives and display caller information to assist your agent when greeting the caller. Our system also performs automatic call answering which utilizes our IVR Wizard software that leads you step by step through the development of your own custom phone applications. You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom IVR application.
These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
Answering Systems Support 4 - 1000 Phone Lines
DSC offers both analog and digital answering systems that are ideally suited for answering service organizations. Our WIZARD phone system supports as few as 4 analog phone lines and our PACER phone system can handle up to 1000 lines. These systems can be networked to support even more lines.
Contact Database today to learn more about our phone answering systems and call answering services.
Here are just a few of the WIZARD features
Options and Upgrades Include:
- 4 - 24 Line Configurations
- NEW Office Environment PC (Monitor Optional)
- NEW Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- Windows OS
- Remote or Local Agent Support
- Screen Pop Software
- Customized Agent Softphone
- Multiple IVR Programs
- IVR Software Wizard
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Message Forwarding
- Dial Out Connectivity
- Additional Phone Lines
- Additional Agent Lines
- Call Recording
- Upgraded Text To Speech Software
- Outbound Voice Broadcasting Feature
- Music On Hold Upgrade
- IVR Development Kit
- Custom IVR Application Development
- Custom CRM Application Software
Answering Service Systems and Solutions
Database Systems Corp. provides a wide range of phone answering systems including our analog phone system that supports 4 to 24 phone lines and 4 to 24 answering service representatives. Our answering service system consists of industry standard Windows / Intel telephony hardware, agent software and our award winning IVR software.
Using our IVR Wizard software, automatic phone applications can be developed in minutes. Complex surveys and call routing can be easily developed using our software. And if your organization grows and requires digital T1 phone lines, your IVR applications can be automatically transferred to our digital IVR system known as the PACER phone system.
Award Winning IVR Software
Our award winning IVR software and phone system may be purchased, or we can provide your organization interactive voice response IVR Outsourcing at our own IVR call center.
This "Try before you buy" option lets you test market any IVR phone campaign quickly, and if successful, you can very easily bring this interactive voice response application inhouse.
This also is a very cost effective alternative to acquiring your own IVR system if the call volume and activity does not warrant the expense of a new phone installation.
IVR Wizard Speeds IVR Development
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides IVR software including our IVR wizard development tool for creating interactive voice response applications.
Our IVR Solution
lets you increase ivr developer productivity by providing a visual development environment. IVR applications can be defined in minutes using this sophisticated, yet easy to use development tool.
DSC also has available a comprehensive IVR software library known as our IVR Wizard Software Development Kit. This optional package is available for programmers and systems adminstrators who wish to manage IVR programs from LINUX, Unix, or Windows operating environments.
Features and Benefits of IVR
Interactive Voice Response systems can reduce service costs and enhance your operation.
Such benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any call center more profitable.
- Analog Phone Line Support (4-24 lines)
- Upgrade Path to T1 (24 - 1000 lines)
- Extending hours of operation (24 by 7)
- Automating routine tasks thereby freeing agents to
concentrate on more complex service requests
- Speeding response times to callers
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of personnel turnover
IVR Software Applications
These are just a few applications for IVR systems:
- Employee Testing and Evaluation
- Order Entry
- Credit Card Processing
- Order Status
- Voice Mail
- Inventory Confirmation
- Account Status
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Benefit Call Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Message and Recording Services
- Locator Services
- Customer Service
- Literature Fulfillment
- Lead Generation & Capture
- Contests and IVR Opinion Polls
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr phone applications, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our IVR Voice Prompts web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
IVR Software Features
- IVR Client/Server Architecture
- IVR Wizard Development Tool
- LINUX, UNIX, and Windows Libraries
- DNIS Controlled
- Multiple IVR Scripts
- IVR Play Message and Prompt
- Interactive Voice Response Phone Key Input
- Play Music On Hold
- Call Outside Line and Transfer IVR Call
- Call Outside Line and Prompt for Input
- Connect Caller to Outside party
- Record IVR Caller Message and Store
- User Navigation and Selection
- IVR Voice Mail
- Route Caller to Selected IVR Agent Groups
- C or C++ IVR library
- IVR EZTRAN Flow Control
- Database Access and Update
- IVR Text To Speech Software (TTS)
- Mix IVR Messages and Text
- IVR Response Logging and Reports
Contact Database to learn more about our IVR Software and Interactive Voice Response Systems.