IVR Best Practices
Telephone Answering Service
VUI Voice User Interface
Toll Free Phone Service
Phone Answering Software
Mortgage Marketing Services
Health Phone Services
Debt Collection Phone Service
Insurance Marketing Service
Political Calling Service
Real Estate Services
Education Phone Service
HRD Phone Service
IVR Bill Payment
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of computer telephony products including automatic phone answering services and systems.
With technology from DSC, we can help improve the productivity of your payment department by allowing your customers to pay their bills by phone 24 hours a day using
IVR bill payment technology. Our automatic phone answering system and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) software lets your customers call your accounting department day or night and collects payment information from the caller such as credit card and merchant account data.
Our phone systems can access account information that is maintained on our system or accessed over a secure network, providing your clients with the latest account balance information. Payments can be processed by collecting payment method and credit card or merchant account numbers and passing this information on to your accounting department for later processing.
Contact DSC today to obtain additional information about our IVR bill payment software and services.
Customer Profile - Avaya
Avaya is a global leader in communication systems, applications and services. They design, build, deploy and manage networks for enterprises. Customers range from small businesses and nonprofit agencies up to more than 90% of the companies in the FORTUNE 500, and the U.S. government. These clients all rely on Avaya for reliable, secure networks that facilitate customer relationships, enhance productivity and maximize profitability.
Avaya has contracted with Database Systems Corp. and our voice broadcasting call center to send late payment reminders to some of its customers. As a result of this late payment reminder, Avaya has realized a measurable increase in collections from these clients and has accomplished this without the added cost of human labor.
Bill Payment Features and Applications
The following are just a few of the applications for this bill pay service:
- Automatic Bill Pay By Phone
- No Operators Required
- IVRS Interactive Voice Response System
- Automatic Data Xfer
- Account Lookup and Balance Inquiries
- Text To Speech Information Xfer
- Data Collection via Touch Phone
- Record Call Information
- Schedule Call Back Requests
- Transfer Call to Accounting Department
- Pay Utility Bills
- Renew Automobile Registrations
- Pay Monthly Cable TV Service
- Renew Subscription Services
- Pay Maintenance Fees
Automatic Payment Reminder Service
Besides offering our inbound call answering service for processing automatic bill payment, your customers can be reminded whenever they get behind in payments. Using our voice broadcasting reminder solutions, we can call customers and remind them when their payments are overdue.
The following are just a few of the features of the late payment reminder service:
- Online Account Management
- Upload Your Own Phone Numbers
- Create and Upload Your Own Phone Messages
- Play different message to individuals or answering machines
- Initiate Broadcast Online
- Initiate Phone Messaging By Phone
- Complex Phone Scripts with "Press Through"
- Interactive Voice Response Scripts
- Database Access and Update
- Website and Server Data Access
- Text To Speech Data Conversion
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Timeout features and call control options
- Single Message broadcast using XML Push
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Call Recording and Monitoring Service
- Online Reporting with Realtime Update
- Much More....
Types of Late Payment Reminder Services
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific collections department.
- Message Broadcasting Debt Collection Dialer
- This is a method of calling where the phone system dials from a list of past due accounts and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A collection agent is not involved.
This technique could be useful as a first pass attempt to collect overdue accounts. The message could be simply a reminder with instructions on how to bring the account to balance.
Multiple calls by our debt collection dialer can be made to the same debtor with different messages based upon the amount and extent of delinquency and whether the account responded to prior messages.
- Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call broadcasting technique. The debt collection autodialer plays a message that gives the debtor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", choices could include methods of payment or perhaps the option of speaking with one of your representatives.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Automatic Phone Dialing
- This is a traditional method of calling where our debt collection dialer calls a number from a phone list when a collection agent is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the agent.
This method simply relieves your collection agent from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when the past due account is not responding to prior correspondence or calls and a personal interaction is required.
What We Provide
- ACD Phone Services and Systems
- Voice Broadcasting Services
- Phone Messaging Services
- Campaign Development and Design
- IVR Phone Application Implementation
- Phone Service Hosting
- Custom Phone Reporting
- Call Messaging Service Software
- IVR Database Integration
- Text To Speech Software Applications
- Professional Voice Recordings
- Quality Transcription Services
- Maintenance Phone Services
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact Database to learn more about our IVR bill pay systems and software products.