This section of our technical library presents information and documentation relating to IVR Development and custom IVR software and products.
Business phone systems and toll free answering systems are very popular for service and sales organizations, allowing customers and prospects to call your organization anywhere in the country.
The PACER and WIZARD IVR System is just one of many DSC call center phone system features..
What is IVR Software?. An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) processes inbound phone calls, plays recorded messages including information extracted from databases and the internet, and potentially routes calls to either inhouse service agents or transfers the caller to an outside extension.
Contact DSC today. to learn more about our IVR services and IVR application development software.
By Ascent Group, Inc.
An Extract from IVR Improvement Strategies,
A new research report published by the Ascent Group, Inc.
The challenge most frequently listed by study participants relates to technology—specifically
technology issues or limitations. Increasing customer acceptance and usage is the next biggest
challenge, followed by good scripting and menu design. Participants also report difficulty
gathering the appropriate customer input during the design or enhancement process.
Speech recognition and adding functionality are the two most popular plans for improvement.
Other plans cited by participants include:
- Implementation of customer verification via biometrics;
- Making the applications more flexible (stackable) to support a centralized farm for all
incoming IVR calls;
- Integrating self-service as part of the menu and not as a separate option;
- Eliminating opt-out capability
You can purchase the results from this benchmarking study, IVR Improvement
Strategies, at the web site www.ascentgroup.com. Results are available in a printed
and bound format, on CD-Rom, and online (downloadable pdfs). Contact Christine
Kozlosky at the Ascent Group for more information 478-469-3950.
IVR Software Features
- IVR Programming Wizard for Fast IVR Development
- IVR Client/Server Architecture
- 800 number systems and Toll Free systems
- DNIS Controlled
- Multiple IVR Scripts
- IVR Play Message and Prompt
- Interactive Voice Response Phone Key Input
- Play Music On Hold
- Call Outside Line and Transfer IVR Call
- Call Outside Line and Prompt for Input
- Connect Caller to Outside party
- Record IVR Caller Message and Store
- User Navigation and Selection
- IVR Voice Mail
- Route Caller to Selected IVR Agent Groups
- C or C++ IVR library
- IVR Visual Basic interface
- IVR EZTRAN Flow Control
- Database Access and Update
- IVR Text To Speech Software (TTS)
- Mix IVR Messages and Text
- IVR Response Logging and Reports
Contact Database to learn more about our IVR Software and Interactive Voice Response Systems with IVR programming Wizard.